DOGA: YOGA FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG
As seen on ITV This Morning, CBS News , Jimmy Kimmel and Russia Today
What is DOGA ?Doga isn't just about the physical. Doga is the sacred union between Dog and owner. Having your dog included in your yoga practice enables you to observe "your attitude" towards yourself and all living beings and get a deeper insight and understanding of behaviour patterns that arise from the mind.
Why do Yoga with your Dog?
- Besides extending dog and human years...
- It's FUN! (in Doga anything goes) Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as your loyal companions
Mahnys over the moon to host the first DOGA event in Indonesia infront of a live audience for the annual Jakarta Dog Show run by The Central Park Jakarta Mall . They'll be thousands of dog lovers and pooches attending the biggest dog show on May 29 th ! STOP PRESS: DOGA breaks Asia !