DOGA: YOGA FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG
As seen on ITV This Morning, CBS News , Jimmy Kimmel and Russia Today
What is DOGA ?Doga isn't just about the physical. Doga is the sacred union between Dog and owner. Having your dog included in your yoga practice enables you to observe "your attitude" towards yourself and all living beings and get a deeper insight and understanding of behaviour patterns that arise from the mind.
Why do Yoga with your Dog?
- Besides extending dog and human years...
- It's FUN! (in Doga anything goes) Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as your loyal companions
On the 19 th of June 2016 - Mahny organised International Doga day to mark the beginning of Yulin and to help raise awareness of this barbaric festival and the Asian dog meat trade .
Dogamahny TM continuous to visit and educate staff and volunteers around the globe on the benefits of Doga which can aid with rehabilitation , fostering and adoption process in rescue dogs and new owners . Mahny was invited to visit Barc4 Bali a local dog rescue charity in Ubud Bali . There she met little Leila who enjoyed her Doga belly rubs .