DOGA - YOGA FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG
As seen on ITV This Morning, CBS News , Jimmy Kimmel and Russia Today
DOGA THE BOOK OUT NOW IN ALL WATERSTONES Events : 26 th July Book Launch /class Bournemouth @ FLIRT cafe 7 pm
What is DOGA ?
Doga is the sacred union between Dog and owner.
Doga isn't just about the physical. Having your dog included in your yoga practice enables you to observe "your attitude" towards yourself and all living beings and get a deeper insight and understanding of behaviour patterns that arise from the mind.
Why do Yoga with your Dog ?
- Because its FUN( in Doga anything goes)Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming down your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as yours dogs
Doga Demo and Book Launch at London Pet Show 2015